Every Tuesday is Finance & Family Day at Zen Habits.
Today’s post will be a short one, because I’m asking you guys to provide the valuable content today (and let me be lazy for once — OK, I mean lazy again). Debt is a major problem for many people, but I know from hearing from you guys that you have either 1) kicked debt’s butt and are now living relatively debt-free or 2) mastered your impulse buying and have no problems with credit cards.
So, for those who are desperately in need of help in getting out of debt, here’s today’s question for all of you:
What’s you best piece of advice for getting out of debt?
Let us know in the comments!
- Automate Your Income to Simplify Your Life
- 10 Ways to Simplify Your Budget
- 6 Great Free Alternatives to Quicken and MS Money
- 10 Habits to Develop for Financial Success
- How I Ended My Affair with the Credit Card
- Monitor Your Impulse Spending Urges
- How I Save Money
- What is truly necessary? A guide to living frugal
- Reward Yourself Without Spending a lot
- One Month Challenge: Tracking Our Expenses
- How to Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck
- Baby Makes Eight: Raising Six Kids, Part 1 – Finances