Every Tuesday is Finance & Family Day at Zen Habits.
In my recent personal finance interview, MyMint.com asked me what personal finance tools I use. It was a great question. My answer:
I do all my banking online, and have automated my bills and savings. I use Microsoft Money, only because it came with the computer I bought, but it works fine. I also use a spreadsheet on Google Docs for my spending plan and another for my net worth calculation.
But, in light of yesterday’s awesome comment thread about your favorite GTD tools, I’m truly curious to hear your answers to this question.
So, in the comments, let us know:
What personal finance tools do you use?
I’m dying to hear about them!
- 10 Habits to Develop for Financial Success
- How I Ended My Affair with the Credit Card
- Monitor Your Impulse Spending Urges
- How I Save Money
- What is truly necessary? A guide to living frugal
- Reward Yourself Without Spending a lot
- How to Stop Living Paycheck to Paycheck
- Baby Makes Eight: Raising Six Kids, Part 1 – Finances