Every Monday is Productivity & Organization Day at Zen Habits.
I routinely write about my organizing tips here on Zen Habits … but today I’d like to hear from you guys.
So here’s this week’s reader question:
What’s your single best organizing tip or tool?
Just one answer per person please! :)
Also, while this question is really aimed at the more organized among you, it’s definitely open to everyone who has a great tip.
Let’s hear your tips in the comments! Thanks everyone.
- The Getting Things Done (GTD) FAQ
- Massive GTD Resource List
- Zen To Done (ZTD): The Ultimate Simple Productivity System
- ZTD Minimalist System
- ZTD Habit 1: Collect
- ZTD Habit 2: Process
- ZTD Habit 3: Plan
- ZTD Habit 4: Do
- ZTD Habit 5: Simple, trusted system
- ZTD Habit 6: Everything in its place
- ZTD Habit 7: Weekly Review
- ZTD Habit 8: Simplify
- Forming the 10 ZTD Habits