Recently I had some readers saying that they’d like to read more about how others have successfully adopted habits, such as exercise, eating healthy, getting organized, waking early, simplifying, clean-as-you-go, etc.
Of course, I’ve written a bit about how I’ve done these things, but many of you are also successful … even more so in many cases. I’d love to hear from you!
I plan to run a series (maybe once a week) of success stories on different habits, and would like to get emails from some of you who are willing to share your success tips with our readers and have your name and photo published.
If you’d like to participate, please email me (zenhabits at the gmail) with the following info:
- A photo (just a headshot is fine) of less than 100K in size
- Your name as you’d like for it to appear
- Where you live
- Blog name, url and topic, if you have one
- What you do
- any other bio info you’d like to include: spouse, kids, one or two accomplishments, hobbies, etc. Keep it brief. :)
- And the answers to the following
- What has been your most successful habit change so far? What inspired it?
- Tell us about how you made it a successful habit change … what did you do, what worked, what didn’t? Practical tips are good here!
- Have you used the success from one habit change to be successful with another? How? Practical tips are good here too. :)
- How does it feel to be successful with these changes? What changes have you noticed in your life?
- Where do you go from here and what have you learned from all this? Any other words for our readers?
I’d love to hear from you!