“What you are is what you have been. What you’ll be is what you do now.” – Buddha
Post by Leo Babauta.
I’m excited to announce that the companion to my best-selling Zen To Done ebook is released today: The Essential Motivation Handbook.
I’m releasing this new ebook along with co-author Eric Hamm of the Motivate Thyself blog, as a way to help those who are trying to be more productive and to reach their goals, but are having problems finding the motivation to stay on track.
That’s most of us, I’m sure you’d agree. This ebook will solve those problems.
The ebook is just $14.95 — a small price to pay for finding the motivation to reach your goals. You can buy your DRM-free copy here: The Essential Motivation Handbook.
This ebook is intended to serve:
- As a handy reference: any time you need motivation — just refer to this guide.
- As a great companion to the ZTD system — it’s much easier to stay focused and productive if you can find the motivation.
- As an easy way to find dozens of great motivation tips without having to spend time searching for them online, filtering out the useless stuff.
I’m sure you’ll find it useful. In fact, Eric and I are offering a 100% money-back guarantee, immediately, with no questions asked.
Update: We’ve released three bonus video podcasts on motivation for those who buy the ebook.
Here’s the Table of Contents:
- How To Motivate Yourself
- The Only Two Secrets to Motivating Yourself You’ll Ever Need
- A Guide to Beating the Fears That Are Holding You Back
- Task Ninja: Form the Action Habit
- Top 20 Motivation Hacks
- The Ultimate Guide to Motivation – How to Achieve Any Goal
- Progress, Progress, Progress! 5 Tips To Keep You Moving Forward
- 7 Steps to Turn Your Self-Improvement Desires Into Reality
- 25 Killer Actions to Boost Your Self-Conﬁdence
- 6 Small Things You Can Do When You Lack Discipline
- 16 Ways to Motivate Yourself When You’re in a Slump
- 5 Tips For Motivational Recovery
- The Magical Power of Focus
- 10 Ways to Beat the “Can’t Get No Satisfaction” Syndrome
- 30 Incredible Places to Turn When You Need Inspiration
- How To Deal With Negative Feedback
- How to Doggedly Pursue Your Dreams in the Face of Naysayers
- Achieve Your Dreams Despite Pressures of Work and Family
- Why You Should Celebrate Your Mistakes
- How to Actually Execute Your To-do List
- The Yin And Yang Of Persistence
- Enduring the Valley to Get to Success
- How To Relax And Why It’s So Important
- The Simple Guide To Single-Tasking Success
- Stop Reading About It and Do It
There isn’t a better ebook on motivation in existence. Buy it here: The Essential Motivation Handbook.
- Zen To Done
- The Simple Guide to a Minimalist Life
- Zen Habits Handbook for Life
- The Power of Less (print book)
“Never, never, never, never give up.” – Winston Churchill