Post written by Leo Babauta. Follow me on Twitter.
And now, for the list to surpass all lists. The productivity guide you’ve been waiting for your entire life. The only resource you’ll ever need.
Well, it might not be all that but I hope this list of my best productivity articles will be of some use to you. :)
I’ve gathered together some of my best posts on productivity, ZTD and GTD, to help guide you if you’re having trouble getting work done. I hope this list will be a handy resource, and that you’ll bookmark it for future reading.
A bit of Zen Habits history for those of you who are new to this blog: ZH started as a productivity/GTD blog, but very quickly expanded beyond that scope to include simplicity, organization, happiness, family, finance, health and fitness articles, among others.
- Haiku Productivity: The Fine Art of Limiting Yourself to the Essential
- Handbook for Life: 52 Tips for Happiness and Productivity
- Zen To Done (ZTD): The Ultimate Simple Productivity System
- 7 Powerful Steps to Overcoming Resistance and Actually Getting Stuff Done
- Top 10 Productivity Hacks
- The Getting Things Done (GTD) FAQ
- Massive GTD Resource List
- 5 Amazing Mac Apps for Getting Things Done (Plus a Custom-Rigged Setup)
- 5 Simple, Effective GTD Tools
- Inbox Master: Get all your inboxes to zero, and have fewer inboxes
- Cranking Widgets: Turn Your Work into Stress-free Productivity
- Tips for GTD’s Ubiquitous Capture
- Eliminate All But the Absolute Essential Tasks
- Haiku Productivity: Limit Your Projects to Achieve Completion
- Haiku Productivity: Limit Your Work Week
- How to NOT do everything on your to-do list
- Lazy Productivity: 10 Simple Ways to Do Only Three Things Today
- How to Actually Execute Your To-Do List: or, Why Writing It Down Doesn’t Actually Get It Done
- Big Rocks First: Double Your Productivity This Week
- Top 30 Tips for Staying Productive and Sane While Working From Home
- Optimize Your Productivity with Daily, Weekly Routines
- My Fav Procrastination Hack – 30-10