What data do we collect?
Zen Habits collects the following data:
- Website Visitor information (location, device)
- Email & name (if you sign up for our newsletter)
- Payment information (if you buy one of our products)
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Submit your name & email to subscribe to our newsletter
- Purchase one of our products
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Send you blog posts & other updates (if you subscribe to the newsletter)
- Understand how people are using our website
- Charge you for the product you’re buying
Zen Habits shares website visitor data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
How do we store your data?
Zen Habits securely stores your data at Google Analytics (for website data), ActiveCampaign (for email subscribers), and Stripe (for purchases).
Zen Habits is affiliated with Monumetric (dba for The Blogger Network, LLC) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and Monumetric will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about Monumetric’s data usage, click here: Publisher Advertising Privacy
What are your data protection rights?
Zen Habits would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access — You have the right to request Zen Habits for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification — You have the right to request that Zen Habits correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Zen Habits to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure — You have the right to request that Zen Habits erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing — You have the right to request that Zen Habits restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing — You have the right to object to Zen Habits’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability — You have the right to request that Zen Habits transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Delivering advertising that is relevant to you
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality — Zen Habits uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising — Zen Habits uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Zen Habits sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org