Nothing of him that doth fade,
But doth suffer a sea-change,
into something rich and strange …
~ from Shakespeare’s The Tempest
Post written by Leo Babauta.
Sea Change v2 is a monthly membership program designed to help you implement and stick to changes, with a different module each month. Modules will be focused on helping you:
- Stop procrastinating [January]
- Eat healthier [February]
- Meditate [March]
- Exercise [April]
- Write daily [May]
- Simplify your day [June]
- Get organized [July]
- Declutter [August]
- Be grateful [September]
- Reduce/eliminate debt [October]
- Read more [November]
- Let go [December]
This new version of Sea change is streamlined and sleekified, and does one thing: it gives you a very simple plan to make one change a month. Note: You don’t need to do the whole year — it’s a month-to-month subscription, so you can cancel at any time, though your access to the program will stop when you cancel.
Bonus: I’m also including a bonus ebook if you sign up for Sea Change — it’s my new ebook called 52 Changes. See below for more info.
The Simple Plan
How will the plan work? Each month, you’ll get a new module with:
- The Simple Plan. Each module will have a plan with a few simple steps you need to follow during the month to create the new change.
- Accountability. We’ll be using accountability groups in the forums — it’s a powerful way to stick to a habit.
- Reminders. You’ll get an email reminder to stick to your habit every 2-3 days. No excuses!
- Articles. I’ll publish 2-4 articles each month on that month’s module topic.
- One webinar. There will be one webinar in the middle area of each month, on that month’s module topic.
And that’s it! A new module each month, simple, focused, with reminders and accountability.