Post written by Leo Babauta.
Today I’m opening registration for the Zen Habits Sea Change Program, and announcing the Unprocrastination Course as part of the package.
The Unprocrastination Course will run for the month of July and will be available to all Sea Change members. And it’s an awesome course.
The course comes in four weekly modules with two live webinars, an incredible line-up of expert interviews (see below), and some bonus materials on week 5.
Registration for Sea Change Program will be for the next three days only (until Fri. June 15), and won’t be opened again until August. It’s a monthly fee of $24.99/month.
Note: Sea Change Program and Unprocrastination Course registration is now closed.
Unprocrastination Course Contents
- Overview: What is Procrastination, and How Do We Tackle It?
- Course Action Plan: Four Habits
- The Art of Choosing Important Tasks
- Building Awareness of the Procrastination Urge
- Dealing with Guilt of Procrastinating
- Cheat Sheet: Procrastination Causes & Cures
- Video interivew: Entrepreneur Jesse Jacobs, owner of Samovar Tea Lounge, on getting things done
- Expert interview: Tim Ferriss of The Four Hour Work Week
- Setting Up an Unprocrastination Environment
- Video interview: Tynan, expert on doing what you don’t want to do
- Tricks to Get Started
- The Pause — how to stick with your task
- Live Webinar: Leo Babauta on mindset
- Expert interview: Dr. Neil Fiore, author of the best-selling book, The Now Habit
- Beating the Fears that Cause Procrastination
- Motivation to Beat Procrastination
- Pretending to be Productive – emails, small tasks, calls, meetings, to-do lists, time management, all except doing the important stuff
- Simplifying: When You Have Too Much to Do
- Making Your Tasks Funner
- Expert interview: Scott H. Young, author of Learn More, Study Less, and How to Change a Habit
- Expert interview: Ali Edwards, author, artist, designer, master scrapbooker
- Dealing with Email, Social Networks, and Other Online Tasks
- Feeling Tired, Lazy, Stressed, Overwhelmed
- When Resistance Has Kicked Your Butt for Years
- Screencast: Computer Procrastination Tools
- Live Webinar: Leo Babauta on long-term unprocrastination habits
Bonus – Week 5
- 3 Amazing Ways to Finally Get Your Book Written
- Ways to Get the Energy for Important Stuff
- Q&A: Answers to Procrastination Questions You Submit During the Course
- Timothy Ferriss, author of The Four Hour Work Week, Four Hour Body, and the upcoming Four Hour Chef.
- Dr. Neil Fiore, author of the best-selling book, The Now Habit
- Scott H. Young, author of Learn More, Study Less, and How to Change a Habit
- Ali Edwards, author, blogger, artist, designer, mother of two, master scrapbooker
- Tynan, writer, programmer, self-employed, traveler
- Jesse Jacobs, entrepreneur, owner of Samovar Tea Lounge
Sea Change Program and Unprocrastination Course registration is now closed.