‘Drink your tea slowly and reverently, as if it is the axis on which the world earth revolves.’ -Thich Nhat Hanh
Zen Habits is about finding simplicity and mindfulness in the daily chaos of our lives. It’s about clearing the clutter so we can focus on what’s important, create something amazing, find happiness.
My name is Leo Babauta. I live in Davis, California with my wife and six kids, where I eat vegan food, write, run, and read. Read my story.
- My books
- My habits program: Sea Change
- What I’m doing now
- Essential links: Zen Habits journal
- My course on fitness habits: Simple Fitness Habit
I’m not able to personally respond to emails, and I don’t take guest posts, advertising, or requests to promote anything.
- Problems with ebooks or membership: email@example.com
- Feedback or suggestions: submit here