‘Drink your tea slowly and reverently, as if it is the axis on which the world earth revolves – slowly, evenly, without rushing toward the future. Live the actual moment.’ ~Thich Nhat Hanh
Zen Habits is about finding simplicity in the daily chaos of our lives. It’s about clearing the clutter so we can focus on what’s important, create something amazing, find happiness.
It also happens to be one of the Top 25 blogs and Top 50 websites in the world, with about 260,000 subscribers (and more than a million overall readers), and is uncopyrighted. Zen Habits features one or two powerful articles a week on: simplicity, health & fitness, motivation and inspiration, frugality, family life, happiness, goals, getting great things done, and living in the moment.
Essential Zen Habits Pages
- The Beginner’s Guide to Zen Habits
- The Zen Habits FAQs
- My books
- The fabulous archives
- Zen Habits recommended books
More from Leo
- My other blog: mnmlist.com (on minimalism)
- Essential Zen Habits links: simple links
- My course on fitness habits: The Simple Fitness Habit
- My course on habits: The Habit Course
- My print book: The Power of Less
- My new book: 52 Changes
- Also recent: The Effortless Life and focus
- My other books: Zen To Done | The Simple Guide to a Minimalist Life | The Little Guide to Un-Procrastination
I’m not able to personally respond to emails, but interview requests, problems with ebooks or the membership program, and other suggestions or requests for support can be sent to contact [at] zenhabits [dot] net.
I don’t take guest posts, advertising, or requests to promote your product, book, website, service, or blog post.
You don’t need permission to reprint any article on Zen Habits — this entire blog and all my work is uncopyrighted.