Post written by Leo Babauta.
I’m happy to tell you all about my new course on healthy eating, The Mindful Diet. It will run during April and is included if you register for the Zen Habits Sea Change Program. Update: Registration is now closed.
The Sea Change Program, as you might know, is my membership program focused on helping you change your life slowly but completely, and includes video webinars, articles, a forum, the ability to submit questions and participate in polls, guest experts and more.
Included in this membership are regular mini-courses. In February I held a meditation mini-course, and the materials for that are still available if you join the Sea Change Program. And in April, we’ll have The Mindful Diet mini-course, focused on healthy and mindful eating.
It’s going to be powerful. I have a lineup of guest experts, including:
- Mark Sisson of Mark’s Daily Apple, on beating sugar and carb cravings
- Zen priest Susan O’Connell of the San Francisco Zen Center, on mindful eating
- Kath Younger, RD of Kath Eats, on 10 ways to easily add real food to your diet
- Matt Frazier of No Meat Athlete, who will do a webinar on vegetarianism
- Jules Clancy of Stone Soup, who will share some amazing healthy & simple recipes, along with tips on healthy grocery shopping and more
- Jesse Jacobs of Samovar Tea Lounge, on tea and mindful eating
- Scott Dinsmore of Live Your Legend, on how to lower bodyfat in a month
- Mike Bundrant of Healthy Times, on stress and eating
- Inspiring success stories from people who’ve changed their eating habits
In addition, I will have videos, articles and a webinar with me, covering these topics and more:
- Learning to eat mindfully
- Dealing with emotional eating issues
- The optimal diet
- Changing diet habits
- Dealing with eating in social situations and travel
- Losing weight, gaining muscle, and getting healthy
- Simple & frugal – how to keep things simple, fast & cheap but still healthy
- How to beat food addictions
- Junk food, fast food, convenience food
- Exercise vs. diet
We’ll also have a habit tracker and a forum to help support a mindful eating habit change during the month.
Also note: included in the Sea Change Program is a growing amount of content to help you change your life, as well as a mini-course on the Habit of Meditation, a new monthly live webinar for bloggers & writers, and more.
Unfortunately registration is closed for April. Read more here.