By Leo Babauta
As I get closer to the goal for my Habit Zen app on Kickstarter, I’ve decided to add a new bonus reward: a video course on dealing with life struggles. (Update: the campaign is over, and was successful!)
It’s for anyone who is struggling with:
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Stress and anxiety
- Feeling down or unmotivated
- Unhappy with their direction in life
- Feeling bad about themselves
I won’t be able to give you all the answers to turn your life around, but we’ll look at dealing with these difficulties and easing them.
It’ll be a four-week video course with:
- Twice-weekly video lessons
- Exercises designed to help you build skills
- The ability to submit your struggle – I’ll do a video or article addressing your (anonymous) case
- A live video webinar with me, where you can ask questions
I’m planning on launching this video course in November, and I will sell it for $200 at that time.
Guys, I am opening my heart to anyone who joins this Dealing with Struggles course. I’m not doing it for money, but because I know what it’s like to struggle. I have found some mindfulness techniques that have helped me and a lot of other people I’ve coached, and I want to help. It won’t necessarily be easy â€” you’ll have to put in some work â€” but it can be life-changing. And I’ll be there with you.
Update: the campaign is over, and was successful!.